SkyWire is one of many proud sponsors of the 2014 Technology & Diversity for Charity eventTechnology & Diversity for Charity is a not for profit, charitable organization formed under Section 501 (c) (3) of the U.S Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Technology & Diversity for Charity are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for US Federal income tax purposes. There are no donation limits or restrictions on contributions to the charity.
The event will be held at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on December 5th, 2014.
RSVP now and join us in helping our community have a better holiday season: Click Here to RSVP.
Listed below are discounted hotel information in case anyone needs it!
To book the room reservation with the discounted rates we offered, please call our reservations line at 1-877-551-7772 and give the group code: WLINK4.
This is the code all of your rooms will be listed under in our computer system.
Guests can also book online here and enter your Special Offer Code WLINK4 in the box where prompted: Rooms at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
A few more details:
– Cutoff date: You and your guests have until December 1, 2015 to make the room reservations. After that, the rooms and rates are subject to availability.
– The first night’s room and tax is required at the time of booking as a deposit
– Cancellation Policy: Guests may cancel up to 72 hours prior to their arrival, without penalty. Inside 72 hours, the deposit will be kept
– 1 rollaway per room is available in select rooms at an additional per day cost
– A rollaway bed is not permitted in a room that already has two queen beds
– Outside food and beverage is prohibited within all areas of the hotel
– The main guest must be 21 years old to check in
– Our check in time is 3pm, check out time is 11am
– Upon check in, each room is required to put down a credit card for incidental charges – its $150 authorization per day, plus any outstanding room, tax and resort fees