The Future is HereThe cloud keeps growing and shows no signs of fading to the background, according to an article on www.forbes.com
- Cloud computing is projected to increase from $67B in 2015 to $162B in 2020 attaining a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19%.
- 74% of Tech Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) say cloud computing will have the most measurable impact on their business in 2017.
- Almost a quarter of companies use cloud-based applications today.
- The mobile cloud continues to expand. The days of being tied to a desk are over.
- Cloud-based applications allow for more cohesiveness in the workforce due to opening the information gates and allowing real time information accessible to all necessary parties.
At SkyWire, the sky’s the limit!Sources: http://www.netsuite.com/portal/resource/articles/cloud-computing-trends.shtml https://www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2017/04/29/roundup-of-cloud-computing-forecasts-2017/#6851c9b31e87 http://www.cio.com/article/3137946/cloud-computing/6-trends-that-will-shape-cloud-computing-in-2017.html